There are a few ways you can potentially reduce the cost of restucco for your your home in San Diego:
1. Shop around and get multiple quotes: Obtain estimates from different licensed contractors in your area. This will give you a better understanding of the average cost and allow you to select the most competitive offer. As many of us learned in the service (and Thank You for your service), the lowest bidder may not be the best choice, especially when it comes to our homes.
2. Consider partial restucco: If the existing stucco is still in good condition, you may be able to opt for a partial restucco instead of a complete redo. This can help save on material and labor costs.
3. Choose a more affordable stucco material: There are different types of stucco available at various price points. Discuss with your contractor the options that are within your budget without compromising on quality.
4. Timing: Scheduling your restucco during the offseason or slower months for contractors may result in lower prices as they may offer discounts to fill their schedules.
5. Maintenance and repairs: Regularly maintaining and addressing any small issues with your stucco can help prevent major damage over time. This can help you avoid costly repairs or full restuccoing in the future.
Remember, while it’s important to consider cost-saving measures, prioritize the quality of workmanship and materials to ensure long-lasting results. When you’re looking at other stucco estimates, remember that Nurse Stucco offers a 25 year warranty on our work. Just because it’s cheaper, doesn’t mean it’s better.
When you have questions about restucco, reach out to Nurse Stucco for answers. Our estimates are FREE and there’s NO OBLIGATION to us after getting an estimate. What it WILL DO is give you factual information you can use to make the best decisions for your home. Over 40+ years doing stucco in San Diego does give us an edge. We put our family name on EVERY JOB we do… we’re old fashion, but that’s how we do business.